Remember me
Lost Password Register

Crosby Dive - June 8th
05-07-2002, 12:47 PM,
Re: Crosby Dive - June 8th
Leon,<br>Let me know a time and I shall meet you there. How far is the dive shop from the site?<br>Mark
A bad day of diving is still better than a good day at the office............
05-08-2002, 03:22 AM,
Quote:Leon,<br>Let me know a time and I shall meet you there. How far is the dive shop from the site?<br>Mark
<br><br>Crosby is about 12 miles northeast of Brainerd.
Leon
05-08-2002, 07:03 AM,
I will see what I can do to get out of work that day.<br><br>I would love to go.
05-08-2002, 12:26 PM,
This seems to be the current list of people planning to go:<br>Admin Chris<br>gp<br>MNLakeDiver<br>jasondbaker<br>lrmoll<br>brucev<br>MarkNeedham<br>MNClimber<br>Chumly (Maybe)
Leon
05-15-2002, 03:10 PM,
Leon,<br>Just let me know a time and I will be there :-)<br>Mark
A bad day of diving is still better than a good day at the office............
05-15-2002, 03:23 PM,
The wife an I are hoping to go, so far that weekend is open.<br><br>Tim & Anna
05-16-2002, 05:36 AM,
So far:<br>I plan to go up Friday night and set up a camp. I will stop at the dive shop shortly before 8pm. Saturday morning I will go back to the dive shop around 9:30am to wait for anyone and leave information about where the camp is. Find buddies at camp and dive.<br><br>After a dive come back to the camp if you want to dive again and need a new buddy.<br>A nice place to relax for your surface interval.<br><br>You might want to decide how many dives you want to do per day and have enough tanks. We can go in and refill them Saturday for those doing Sunday dives.<br><br>I could car pool a couple of people from Circle pines if they want to. Leave Friday afternoon (5:30), come back Sunday afternoon.<br>How many will be camping I will try to save a spot for you?<br><br>People coming (11):<br>Chris <br>gp <br>MNLakeDiver <br>jasondbaker <br>lrmoll <br>brucev <br>MarkNeedham <br>MNClimber <br>Chumly (Maybe)<br>Tim & Anna      
Leon
05-18-2002, 06:58 AM,
If anybody wants to camp but doesn't have camping stuff I have an extra tent. You just bring bedding, personal stuff, and food and I will supply the rest. There will also be some room in the Pop-up camper. Let me know if you want to take advantage of this?
Leon
05-18-2002, 08:13 AM,
I'm interested in the Crosby dive.  Hav'nt been there yet.  Sounds like fun.  Like camping too.  Bought a new tent for this year.  I need to wait until we get closer to the date to commit.  
GO DIVING!
05-18-2002, 09:50 AM,
i'm definately planning on going. I will camp out for sure and i may need to carpool with someone. I'm still in florida though so i guess i'll finalize all this when i'm in mn in a week or so. Be sure to put me on the list!