Remember me
Lost Password Register

Local dives this weekend (6/1-6/2)
05-31-2002, 11:56 AM,
Re: Local dives this weekend (6/1-6/2)
What time on Saturday.  I would love to try Little Long Lake.<br>Have to work on Sunday though.  I have dove Christmas lake last year off of the access.<br>Wasn't very clear, but lots of fish!!!!<br><br>Again, this is Jean...Would love to try Little Long Lake!!!<br>(Need to check out a new weight belt anyway...)<br><br>Opps...I see  1 PM...I will try to be there around noon, if I can find the place...<br>Will look it up on the DNR site...<br><br>I am easy to recognize..Look for the dishwater blonde!!!!!<br><br>Again, thanks in advance!!!<br><br><br> Big Grin
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
05-31-2002, 12:15 PM,
Just called Scuba Center and my gear is done, so I'll see everyone at Little Long Lake at 1:00 tomorrow!!<br><br>Jean, it was mentioned earlier in the thread to meet there at 1:00.  I put a link to a map in mapquest if you need directions also.<br><br>Mike
05-31-2002, 12:22 PM,
I will look on DNR site....I am used to looking at those goofy maps...<br>Do we need to bring any goodies??? etc....<br><br>Tanx...Jean<br><br>
05-31-2002, 12:35 PM,
I think I found it....Just off of county road 15.<br>Public access on the other side of the lake from county road???<br>Anyway, I will make sure I leave early to make sure I get there on time.<br>If its the one just west of Mound, I should be in good shape!!!!<br><br> Smile
05-31-2002, 01:16 PM,
Geee..a lady diver joining the active group. I wish I could be there to see a little class brought to this motley crew ;D but I have Ski Patrol stuff Saturday and graduation partys Sunday  Sad
Leon
05-31-2002, 05:31 PM,
Quote:I think I found it....Just off of county road 15.<br>Public access on the other side of the lake from county road???<br>Anyway, I will make sure I leave early to make sure I get there on time.<br>If its the one just west of Mound, I should be in good shape!!!!<br><br> Smile
<br><br>Sounds like you found the right one!!  The public access is on Game Farm Road about 2 miles west of 110.<br><br>Mike