Remember me
Lost Password Register

Perch Nov 15th
11-17-2004, 10:36 AM,
Perch Nov 15th
Smile Hi everyone. Missy and I are diving Perch on thursday morning at 9am. The park area not the boat landing. Does anyone know if Wisconsin charges park fees all year round? We were there a couple weeks ago and the guy came around and collected 5$ each.I couldn't help wondering if he was supposed to since MN stops after Labor day. I think. Linda
If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are--Will Rogers
11-17-2004, 10:46 AM,
Re:Perch Nov 15th
i am fairly positive that the park is closed for the year already. i would suggest calling to find out before you leave.
11-17-2004, 12:27 PM,
I think you are right. We didn't go to the park last Sunday because we figured it was closed. The viz is nice out there right now though.
11-17-2004, 12:34 PM,
BTW I'd recommend you lock your stuff up in your vehicle before going on your dive. Jean had a dive bag ripped off a couple weeks ago out there. Last Sunday there was a suspicious person in a pickup in the parking lot staring at us before finally leaving before we went on our dive. We made sure not to leave anything out this time while we were in the water. >Sad