Remember me
Lost Password Register

Square Lake - May 25th
05-17-2002, 08:53 AM,
Re: Square Lake - May 25th
just thaught I'd post and say I was still planing to make it to the dive.(if the wife dosn't notice the wet suit befor I talk her in to it) ;D<br><br>Directions would be nice as I have never been there  ???( I will be comming from the west if any one needs a lift or wants to car pool)<br><br>MNLakeDiver
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
05-18-2002, 04:00 AM,
The address for the Golden Acres Campground is:<br>15150 Square Lake Trail North, Stillwater. Mapquest.com will give directions to this address. This is pretty much right next to the Square Lake County Park<br><br>7mi North of Stillwater<br>3mi off of Hwy 95 on Partridge Rd<br>Phone numer: 651.430.1347<br>
Leon
05-18-2002, 04:15 AM,
I will also car pool 3 or 4 if desired. Full size van will not be crowded.<br>A north east suburb, Circle Pines is approximately a 30 to 40 minute drive to Square Lake. Let me know (See earlier post for times).<br>
Leon
05-22-2002, 04:43 AM,
Great, now I have an ear ache!!! Is it time for the:<br>50% White Vinegar, 25% Hydrogen Peroxide 25% Rubbing Alcohol mix? I'm going to start brining that potion with me and using it after every dive.<br><br>Any other suggestions to speed up the healing process so I can dive? Seems like an outer infection from what I've read. Going to the doc today sometime I think though.
05-22-2002, 04:49 AM,
Nope don't know anything about earaches. Maybe I will dive a second tank while you prepare the picnic lunch  ;D.<br><br>By the way who will be eating lunch so I can plan how much to bring?
Leon
05-22-2002, 04:56 AM,
Couple questions:<br><br>How many tanks is everyone planning on diving, 1 or 2?<br><br>What kind of pop do you like so I know what to get.
05-22-2002, 11:11 AM,
I Have 1 tank but was thinking of grabing a rental when I get mine filled on Fri. to use for the weekend( I may go to Crosby or dive the lake at my dads cabin if I go up this weekend.<br><br>I plan to eat and will drink almost anything.(pop to ;D)
05-22-2002, 11:12 AM,
I Have 1 tank but was thinking of grabing a rental when I get mine filled on Fri. to use for the weekend( I may go to Crosby or dive the lake at my dads cabin if I go up this weekend.<br><br>I plan to eat and will drink almost anything.(pop to ;D)
05-22-2002, 02:47 PM,
<br>Count me in on the food/drinks.  <br><br>I always bring two tanks but only plan on using one.  You should be able to get two 30-min dives out of one tank at square.  You don't go much deeper than 25 ft there. <br><br>Who wants to dive with me on Sunday?  I'm thinking perch<br>lake again.  Smile
--Jason
05-22-2002, 04:27 PM,
Quote: <br>Who wants to dive with me on Sunday?  I'm thinking perch<br>lake again.  Smile
<br>Jason, I'd like to dive Perch again on Sunday. Smile