Remember me
Lost Password Register

:)
03-19-2007, 08:35 PM,
:)
Quote:I would have said something about liking it ///////////, but I'm sure that's the quickest way to get a post pulled!! Wink >Big Grin

You mean posting it like this!!!! (giggle)
;D

Got 'cha!
03-19-2007, 08:51 PM,
Re: :)
:-[ :-[ :-[ :Smile T T T That's not what I said.....! But you can interpret it anyway you want!
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
03-19-2007, 09:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-20-2007, 03:24 PM by LKunze.)

////////////

That my dear... is why I knocked out what YOU REALLY said...and replaced it with those backslashes!

/////////////

God I hate taxes...
who wants to itemize
this crap for me! I'd rather play on the board !
03-20-2007, 02:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-20-2007, 03:23 PM by LKunze.)
Itemize crapemize..i ran my wifes medical office for almost 4 years..i never once itemized and claimed all of the revenue and write offs for the IRS..i think its just a big bunch of bullcrap and their heads are so far up their arses that they could never catch up to what.......hold on...phone call..........................................................................its the IRS......my audit appeal was denied...i think im screwed :'(
Oops Did I really say that?????
03-20-2007, 08:30 PM,
Turbotax takes the work out of tax season!  I think we're getting back about what I paid to buy first set of dive gear....Then I discovered e-bay! :Smile
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
03-21-2007, 08:54 AM,
I used Turbotax once, that was the year I was audited. >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad