Remember me
Lost Password Register

Benjamin Noble
12-23-2004, 10:10 PM,
Benjamin Noble
There are a couple of nice news articles on the Cyber Diver News Network about the discovery of the Benjamin Noble.
01-04-2005, 01:13 PM,
Re:Benjamin Noble
Nice article. Three wrecks in one year!

I know better than to ask where it is... but how deep is the 'Benjimin Noble'?
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
01-04-2005, 09:14 PM,
Hey Mark
If someone wanted to find the Benjamin Noble knowing the exact depth would greatly decrease the search area. At this time the group that found it is still exploring options on how best to protect it so the exact depth is not being released.
The two answers that I can say are: Deeper that the Thomas Friant and: Between 300ft and 500ft.
Don't worry I believe one of these days (Probably not 2005) you will get an opportunity to go. Keep working on your skills as this will be a CCR only dive.
01-05-2005, 02:44 PM,
Never thought of that!

Enjoy exploring the Benjamin Noble! And I'll keep working on my skills...

~ Mark
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
01-05-2005, 05:14 PM,
Come on Bob, you can tell us. We can keep a secret................
01-05-2005, 09:18 PM,
Al
I am still waiting to go explore the Onoko some more with you.
Bob
01-06-2005, 05:13 AM,
Bob & Al,

If you've got room, I'll join ya! ;D
01-06-2005, 05:22 PM,
Hey Bob,
I'd be up for that. Need to do a couple of tune up dives, but that should not be a problem.
Have been kicking around the idea of getting into a rebreather, just that whole money thing. Will have to do a few more side jobs this summer.
Are you, Ron and others going down to Ghost ships next month?
Later, Al
01-06-2005, 08:55 PM,
Mark
Already had you on the list.
Bob
01-06-2005, 08:59 PM,
[quote='ScubaAl link' dateline='1105053743']
Hey Bob,
I'd be up for that. Need to do a couple of tune up dives, but that should not be a problem.
Have been kicking around the idea of getting into a rebreather, just that whole money thing. Will have to do a few more side jobs this summer.
Are you, Ron and others going down to Ghost ships next month?
Later, Al
Al
So far I have five maybe six riding in my van to the Ghost Ship Festival. I have room for more. Got to love those fifteen passenger vans.
Bob
[/quote]