Remember me
Lost Password Register

Benjamin Noble
01-07-2005, 12:02 PM,
Re:Benjamin Noble
Bob, thanks for thinking of me! Look forward to it...

I plan to attend the Ghost Ships this year, just need to know if my fiancee wants to go as well... when do you leave for Milwaukee???

Lastly, will there be any presentation on the three newly discovered wrecks (Thomas Friant, Moonlight, and Benjamin Noble)? If not, they really should...

Well, one more item, have any of you wreck-discoverers been approached by Deep Sea Detectives, National Geographic, etc. to do stories on your discoveries???
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
01-09-2005, 11:59 PM,
Mark
We generally leave from my house at noon on the Friday before the Ghost Ships Festival. If you havn't been to one of these shows some of the most interesting information is passed on at the social (bar) events on Fri. and Sat. nights.
AFAIK The presentation will focus on the Friant.
If you want to see all three you need to come to the Dive Into The Past put on by the GLSPS the last weekend of Feburary. Check it out at
I hav'nt heard of any TV shows yet.
Bob
01-10-2005, 07:28 PM,
Sounds like I'll be driving. What hotel are you guys staying at, I should probably get a room. Looking forward to helping Mark with his skills.
01-10-2005, 08:06 PM,
Corndog
We will be staying at the Four Points Sherraton. That is where the show is held.
4747 South Howell Ave.
Milwaukee, WS. 53207
414-481-8000 ask for the show discount
01-10-2005, 08:38 PM,
So are you staying saturday night too? I'll probably have room for one or two. Any ice diving going on? There was a plan for next weekend on Minnetonka but it's gonna be real cold. Bored out of my mind, any diving related activity let me know. Saw guys on the wisconsin board are playing underwater hockey. Would like to do some ice diving in Wazee also. Anyone want to dive to Florida to check out the caves and probably the keys too? I'm freakin' out here!!!!!!
01-11-2005, 09:04 PM,
Corndog
Yes we will be staying Saturday night. You might check with Steve,Ken or Bob N. before you book a room.
Bob
01-12-2005, 07:48 AM,

Thanks! Can use all the help I can get. We should get a few in, say at Wazee, before Isle Royale this year...

See you in February...
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy