Remember me
Lost Password Register

what do you do when not diving?
01-24-2005, 10:43 AM,
what do you do when not diving?
What kinds of hobbies do you do when you are not diving?

I spent a great weekend Snowmobiling with my family up in hayward this weekend, I also like 4 wheeling and boating. 

Doug
AOW
01-24-2005, 11:08 AM,
Re: what do you do when not diving?
For me it's hockey during the winter, and motorcycling during the summer.
-Dave
01-24-2005, 11:26 AM,
Downhill skiing -- though I haven't done much locally this year.  I usually hit Utah or Colorado every year. 

Watching football games!
--Jason
01-24-2005, 12:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-24-2005, 12:54 PM by freedivernd.)
I'm into the shooting sports.. all kinds.. rifle, pistol.. reloading..  I love an accurate rifle.  Not much of a shotgunner.. yet.  Also, stay active with basketbal whenever I can but alas.. I'm getting to the age of having to give it up Sad.  Hopefully I'm good for 1 or 2 more years.
Lately... so busy building a house I don't hardly have time for any of the hobbies.
And we all know that diving to me is going tankless Wink
Cold and dark down there huh?
01-26-2005, 09:31 AM,
winter  I coach Hockey.I am the Crow River district Camping chair for Viking Councle BSA and a den leader for Tiger Cubs.
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
01-26-2005, 12:45 PM,

I'm going to get slapped for this...

Er , move to Florida so I can dive all year round ???  Tongue

Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
01-26-2005, 01:42 PM,
I'm going to get slapped for this...

Er , move to Florida so I can dive all year round ???   Tongue

Jean

Quote:

And you would deserve it.  Tongue Many of us snow-critters are beginning to stare at any open water and sigh. Three more weeks 'till Ice-Trox and I am counting the hours.
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)
01-26-2005, 03:36 PM,

SLAP >Big Grin
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
01-27-2005, 04:27 PM,
Being in college, all I seem to do is study study study. When I have some free time, I like to play hockey, go snowboarding, go for a run or go to the gym. Anything to keep my body in shape for the summer usually works for me. 
01-28-2005, 12:45 AM,
When I'm not diving or planning for diving or teaching someone else to dive or working in the store, I coach my 14 year old sons' (twins) basketball team, play with my 4 year old daughter, tease my 16 year old daughter (learn to drive already), help my wife (she doesn't usually refer to it as help), or go to the club and swim.  In the summer I bring my mountain bike on dive weekends.  Crosby's not just for diving anymore.