Remember me
Lost Password Register

Ice Diving with Scuba Dive and Travel
02-21-2005, 01:22 PM,
Ice Diving with Scuba Dive and Travel
  Last weekends' ice diving at Christmas Lake was a blast. It was too cool for words, too hard to describe the sensory overload of being under 30 inches of ice in 35 degree water. It was intense to say the least.
  Thanks to Oz,Phil,Brian,Russ and Rich for all the set up and prep work it took to make it happen for us. Hope I can dive with you all again before the ice goes out.
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)
02-21-2005, 03:07 PM,
Re: Ice Diving with Scuba Dive and Travel
How was the viz at Christmas? 
02-21-2005, 03:17 PM,
The vis seemed a lot like late fall Perch lake vis. Not bad, but not coz either.

Dan
02-22-2005, 11:43 AM,
Viz was good,  having never dove Christmas Lake in the summer, it is hard to make a comparison. Better than Square ever is in the summer though.

Did anyone make it back out to dive on sunday?
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)
02-22-2005, 02:44 PM,
The reason I was curious was because the viz at Christmas Lake in the summer is real bad. 
02-22-2005, 07:33 PM,

Did anyone make it back out to dive on sunday?
Quote:

No, I didn't go back on Sunday.  Woke up Sunday morning, saw all that snow, and decided the drive out to the sticks would really suck.  I don't even think I left the apartment that day