Remember me
Lost Password Register

Hennepin Co. E-squad
03-31-2005, 06:44 PM,
Hennepin Co. E-squad
I got a call today from Hennepin Co. Sherif Res. about joining the E-Squad and posably the dive team.
It turns out I have to interview with a Sgt. that was in my Patrol in Boy Scouts all those years ago.  ;D
he also told me they already setup pooltime for a swim test Wink
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
03-31-2005, 08:22 PM,
Re: Hennepin Co. E-squad
I sure hope you were nice to him!!  Hope it goes well for you.  Keep us updated.
03-31-2005, 10:27 PM,
Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.  Let us know how the pool session goes.

Chris
04-01-2005, 10:04 AM,
I would be interested to know what type of dive equipment they use on the hennepin county dive team and how it compares to other teams in the area. Maybe once you get the dive team spot you can fill us in on the details.
&quot;Nothing can resist the human will, that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose.&quot;-Benjamin Disraeli
04-01-2005, 10:08 AM,
I will keep this form posted on the whole experance. move over reality TV now you have reality IP  :Smile
04-11-2005, 07:32 AM,
On Sat. I hade an interview at the Hennepin Co. Patrol office. I got a tour of some of there equipment nice new RIB.
On Sun. we had a swim test and then we had to complete the MMPI test
the swimtest was vrey simple. We swam 100 yards, dove down 12 feet to recover a 10# weight, and floted for 15 min. all fully clothed in long pants and long sleeved shirt.
I will hear in a couple weeks if I make the E-Squad.
04-11-2005, 08:52 AM,
MMPI ?
AOW
04-11-2005, 09:10 AM,
Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory. 566 t/f questions designed to test for a varity of mental issues. I hope I hav enugh to pass  :Smile
04-11-2005, 10:15 AM,

RIB?  Are you referring to a rebreather?
&quot;Nothing can resist the human will, that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose.&quot;-Benjamin Disraeli
04-11-2005, 10:38 AM,
no a Ridiged Inflatable Boat