Remember me
Lost Password Register

New public safety diving board
03-01-2005, 09:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2005, 09:14 PM by jasondbaker.)
New public safety diving board
Welcome to the new Public Safety diving board.  Chris (MNDiver) is your moderator.  Chris is an experienced public safety diver and trainer for Carver County.  Thank you for your help Chris!
--Jason
02-23-2006, 02:11 PM,
Re: New public safety diving board
Hello chris,
not much traffic on this site, the problem is everyone wants to do the talk, but no one wants to do the work.
grumpie
02-24-2006, 01:36 PM,
Grumpy,

I hear you.  I talk to lots of PSD's.  I have personally talked to a lot people with questions and several PSD pro's have committed to contribute...yet no real product.  I am open to suggestions to get things going. 

Perhaps the old standby "who is the best training agency" can get things going.  I am eager to hear what others have to say before I jump in with my 2 cents. 

So, if any of you PSD'd have taken an organized PSD class, lets hear what you think about your training. 
02-25-2006, 07:34 PM,
Good evening,
Its been a long day for me. It was interesting meeting some of you today, the show was very nice and  and a lot of new equipment on display.
grumpie