Remember me
Lost Password Register

going under dive center
08-06-2002, 01:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-06-2002, 02:24 PM by tcdiver.)
going under dive center
these guys are great....very good service i did my training there,bought my gear there too.

10024 co. rd. #81
maple grove mn.
763-424-8717
tony
08-06-2002, 02:35 PM,
Re:going under dive center
I agree...it's a great shop and excellent staff. I recently did a Nitrox class there. I've dealt with Steve and Zach there and they are extremely friendly and helpful. They have an excellent reputation for training too, all the way up through Technical Diving if you want to take your diving that far.
07-17-2003, 11:25 AM,
I hooked up with GUDC late last year and don't regret it. Its staff is very knowledgable, from beginning to tech diving. They carry very good equipment and their service is excellent. I've been certified through them in Nitrox, Solo, Dry Suit and Dolphin Rebreather and will continue my dive education through them.

Check them out, whether you're new to diving or an old pro.
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
12-13-2003, 08:29 PM,
I have taken my Advanced Nitrox & Decompression Procedures training thru Going Under, very friendly and knowlegable staff. Ron Benson and all of his staff are fun to dive with. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking about learning to dive and for those wishing to expand their diving knowledge.
David A. Torry<br />Cell (612)799-4333
12-14-2003, 07:09 PM,
What can you say? . . . This group is wonderful to dive with.

After diving with different people/shops from all over the twin cities area, I can honestly say that they're some of the most knowledgable, responsible and fun divers I know.

I doesn't matter if you just want to putz around on the bottom of a shallow lake, or pick one of their brains about the ads/disads of a rebreather. They were always ready to go diving, and always had plenty of time to listen to any questions I may have had.

Their trips are always a blast (obviously, they're always booked), and the staff is right on top of things.

They'll be welcome to crash at my place anytime.
(Just let me know when you're coming, so I can pick up more margarita mix). ;D