Remember me
Lost Password Register

Superior
04-05-2005, 09:04 AM,
Superior
Is the Madeira open? Or other spots along superior? If Wazee or Crosby are still iced we could dive Superior. I,d like to get out somewhere this weekend.the 9th. Or The weekend of the 23rd is my next weekend off work. Linda
If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are--Will Rogers
04-05-2005, 11:16 AM,
Re: Superior
I talked to Jay from Superior Scuba Center last week about the north shore and he told me that the ice has been blowing in and out along the north shore. I was going to try to email him again more toward the end of the week and see what he has to say...
04-05-2005, 12:32 PM,
Thats great. Yesterday  Winkthe ice blew to shore on Long Lake, and today there wasn,t a trace. I can,t wait to get back up to Superior! Pat Olsen said they added a changing room and toilet. Of course the resourceful have already gotten around that problem. So Wazee, Crosby, or Superior here we come! I prefer the bigger areas, and deeper, for better vis and greater dive plan options. The local lakes are okay for a quickie. Linda
If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are--Will Rogers
04-05-2005, 02:19 PM,

Er...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :o
(define quickie...)

Jean  Wink
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
04-05-2005, 02:50 PM,
Jean you have a dirty mind

can't wait till you get back ;D
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !