Remember me
Lost Password Register

Treasure coast- Vero Beach, FL
03-30-2005, 02:20 PM,
Treasure coast- Vero Beach, FL
Has anyone dove off of Vero Beach, FL? This is right in the area where the 1715 spanish treasure fleet were shipwrecked. It is on the east coast of florida, near sebastien.
"Nothing can resist the human will, that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."-Benjamin Disraeli
03-30-2005, 05:13 PM,
Re: Treasure coast- Vero Beach, FL
I would suugest you go to West Palm or Jupiter, where the reefs and Gulf Stream are closer.  I've never heard that diving at Vero is any good.
04-01-2005, 10:01 AM,
Any good wrecks or things to see in these other two areas?
"Nothing can resist the human will, that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."-Benjamin Disraeli
04-11-2005, 10:26 PM,
well if you cant find good diving in the ocean there, try going to  Ft Pierce  and see the history of military diving at the  us navy SEAL museum "    its well worth the trip, this site is where they set up the first underwater demolitions teams training base.  excellent equiptment displays from wwII to present.
04-12-2005, 03:08 PM,
There is also the museum that was for the ships of gold I think it is called Mckayhe Museum Don't kill me for the spelling My wife really liked it but she said the Seal Museum she would pass on not quite the thing for her but that was great even though she complained about hurring up