Lost Password Register

Wazee news
04-05-2005, 07:24 AM,
Wazee news
Posted with permission from Keith Cormican:

Wazee News
April, 4 2005

Good News Finally Arrives:
We have just a couple of more hoops to jump through and we will begin construction of the NEW WAZEE SPORTS CENTER LLC.
I have been trying to get a shop in the park all winter with no luck with our Jackson County Park committee. I have been able to pick up a piece of property a little closer to the lake from the old location. I will disclose the exact location very soon. The plans as of today is to be able to provide air on weekends sometime in May and be 100% open by June 1st.

DRIVE-UP AIR STATION:
Making things more convenient seems to the wave of the future now a days. So just one of the ways we want to provide great service to our customers is to be able to fill your tanks just out side the store. Almost as neat as the driveup banking and liquor stores now.

CURRENT DIVE CONDITIONS:
The lake is still mostly covered with ice with the shoreline melting off. If the weather stays warm this week it MAY be open by the weekend. I will check it again towards the weekend. Just give me an e-mail and I will let you know if its good to go.

THE BUDDY BOARD:
The Buddy Sign-up worked very well last year. We were able to get many divers a buddy to dive with. Call us or e-mail us if you would like to get on our "Buddy Board".

USED DUI DRYSUIT:
I have my DUI CLx450 up for sale. It is a large and one year old. With SI 5 H.D. blue dry gloves, one leg pocket. This suit new is over $2600. A great buy at $1195.

TDI, SDI, ERDI
TDI (Technical Training International) is the leading Technical Training agency around. We are offering training all the way through Advanced Trimix.
SDI (Scuba Diving International) covers the Recreational divers offering on line study.
ERDI, (Emergency Response Diving International) I have taken many courses over the years on Public Safety Diving. This by far the best course I have experienced. This is a 3 1/2 day course at $350. and covers exactly the issues the Public Safety Diver needs.  This course puts divers in the water learning search patterns and safety issues. We can come to your dept. or you do it here. I have listed 2 course dates in our calendar of events below. Call Keith today!!!!!
Check out the web site

AIR, HYPER FILTERED AIR, NITROX, TRIMIX AND ARGON:
All available here at WAZEE SPORTS CENTER

10th ANNUAL TREASURE HUNT:
JULY 24TH
$13.00 Pre-registration - $15.00 at the Door. The Pre-registration deadline is 07/18/2004. If you have a non-divers in your party, please include $5.00 per person for the meal.
Treasure Hunt Schedule:
Storewide Sale 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. - Registration 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - Unveiling of the sites at Wazee Sports Center, 8:00 a.m. -11:00 a.m. - Dive for Treasures 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Meal at Wazee Sports Center 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Prizes and Drawings.4:30 p.m

STORE HOURS: Starting June 1st.
Mon. - Fri. 10:00 -6:00
Sat. 9:00 - 6:00
Sun. 9:00 - 3:00
--Jason
04-07-2005, 06:28 PM,
No ice at Wazee
Speaking of Wazee News, the ice has melted in Wazee.  There is no more ice on Wazee.  Let the diving begin!!
04-07-2005, 07:20 PM,
Re: Wazee news
Anyone want to join me for some diving this weekend in Wazee??
04-08-2005, 11:27 AM,

OK , I guess something is open now for you all to start a diving !!!

YEE-HAA  !!!

I guess I'll just go hang out at Ginny this weekend...(sigh...)
Oh well , life is rough...  Wink

Hey , hope you get in the water and the viz is JUST GREAT!!!!!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL DIVE(S)...

Jean

P.S.  A Drive-thru Air Fill???  Now THAT's my kind of place!
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
04-08-2005, 12:01 PM,
Drive up air fills

why do I get a vission of pulling up in the scuburban asking for 2 steel 95 with ean32 and and the attedent asking "would you like an argon or pony fill with that?" ;D
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
08-18-2006, 11:08 AM,
I am looking for someone to dive Wazee with.  Anybody willing to take a newbie with them sometime?
08-18-2006, 10:28 PM,
I am leaving in the morning.
09-03-2006, 08:42 PM,

And you never called !!!!  :'( :'( :'(

Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH