Remember me
Lost Password Register

Clean-up Dive and Get Together
05-10-2005, 09:10 PM,
Re: Clean-up Dive and Get Together
Do you need any support people?  I don't have my OW certification yet, but would enjoy helping out, and Lake Phalen is just three blocks from my house. 
gomi_
05-13-2005, 09:41 AM,
Hey , clean up well !!!!
I'll be thinking about you ...

Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
05-13-2005, 05:32 PM,
Does anybody know the latest temperature of Lk. Phalen, above and below the 'cline?  Who all is going?

Shelly
05-13-2005, 08:30 PM,
That end of Lake Phalan is not much different from Square for depth, so I would assume temps as well.  Square is around 50 above the themocline, which is at about 25 ft, and 42 or so below the thermocline.

Jeff
Jeff
05-13-2005, 10:37 PM,
I'm signed up to dive on Sunday. New 7 mm wet suit and all...

Peace,

Eric
05-14-2005, 04:55 PM,
I was in the lake just last sunday the temp. was about 52. should be a good dive see you all there.
05-15-2005, 04:13 PM,
I just wanted to say "Thanks" to Air Down There for a great clean-up dive today. Even though I lost my dive computer :'(, it was still cool to meet some of the members of mnscuba.com and gain some new dive buddies. If anyone's interested, I'll be back at Lake Phalen tomorow at 11 am to search for my wayward computer(It should be beeping like a madman, cuz my deco time will be WAY over..LOL ;D). Hope to see & meet more members this summer at Wazee or Square!!

Safe Diving!!!!

Peace,

Eric
05-15-2005, 04:46 PM,
Great to dive with everyone today.  Big thanks to Scott and Tracy and everyone else from Air Down There for putting together such a fun event.  Catch you at the next one, Jeff.
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson
05-16-2005, 11:01 AM,
Thank you to all the divers that participated in the Clean-up Dive yesterday!  What a great day! We certainly found some interesting "finds" and filled a dumpster full of garbage. 

Great to see existing and new divers! 

Keep diving!!!
Scott Wemyss<br />Air Down There SCUBA <br />9 East Little Canada Road<br />Little Canada, MN 55117<br />(651) 482-0977<br />www.airdownthere.com<br />airdownthere@msn.com