Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Minnetonka
08-11-2002, 09:50 PM,
Lake Minnetonka
<br>I participated in a clean-up dive at Lake Minnetonka on Saturday. The dive was sponsored by Crystal-Pierz Marine and the Lake Minnetonka Association. About 30 divers were at the event -- mostly members of Minnesota Frogmen and Twin Cities Dive Club. <br><br>The visibility in Minnetonka was about 4-6 feet -- not as bad as I expected. The water temp was in the 70's above the thermocline (20 feet). <br><br>We dove off of pontoon boats at a location just north of Excelsior bay -- about 50 yards offshore. I didn't find much junk but some of the other divers found interesting items. We were treated to burgers by Maynards after the dive. <br><br>See the Star Tribune article at:<br><br>http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/3155507.html
--Jason
08-19-2002, 08:04 AM,
Re:Lake Minnetonka
Thanx for the link Jason, NIcki from TCDC thought there was a picture in the Trib with this article, did you see it?
&quotOh Honey, your'e gonna like this&quot
Ray &amp B
08-19-2002, 10:50 AM,
Re:Lake Minnetonka
I heard about the picture but I didn't see it. I just read the online version of the newspaper. We took a bunch of group photos. Hopefully I'll get a digital version soon.
--Jason