Remember me
Lost Password Register

New to this site, looking for a partner.
05-20-2005, 06:50 PM,
Re: New to this site, looking for a partner.
Just got back from Crosby.  Vis in Hunington was the best at around 25' in the deep range and 30 in the shallower stuff.  Louise was 10' in the deep and 20' or so in the shallows.  Manohmon was the worst of the ones we dove.  7' In the deep 12 in the shallows.  55 For the surface temps.  If you get a chance to dive Louise, Go to the northeast side of the lake right by the pipe sticking out of the hill.  There is a brush pile in about 15 feet of water that was home to hundreds and hundreds of rock bass.  AWESOME!!!
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson
05-23-2005, 06:14 PM,
I got PADI OW cert a couple years ago and due to other obligations haven't been able to dive since then. Other than my training dives, I have only 1 other logged dive at Wazee. Right around Sherwood forest. I would love to get back in the water but I only have 1 other friend who dives. I live in Rockford, got my cert at Fantasea... Would love to hear from anyone interested in dragging a newbie along. I want to get AOW, Nitrox, and whatever else time and finances permit this Summer. I'll quit babbling now. Happy diving, all!!
05-23-2005, 09:04 PM,
come west young man Smile
I live in buffalo and would love to have a local dive buddie.
email,PM,or post
I am leaving for AZ and CA for a week and a half then we can setup a dive
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
05-23-2005, 09:36 PM,
Hey Diver_Dave,

I live in New Hope and am a new diver myself. I am looking for dive buddies as well. I just got certified a month ago and have only logged 19 dives. I'm also doing my AOW in July. Would be great to hook up and do some dives together. PM or post and we'll hook up and chat. You should also come to Square Lake on Wednesday nights for fun dives. I was just at Wazee this weekend Big Grin and dove site 1 and Sherwood Forest.

You can also e-mail me at lightmann@comcast.net....

Safe Diving!!!!!!!!!!

Peace,

Eric
06-14-2005, 01:15 PM,
Diver Dave,
I dive almost anywhere there is water. I'd love to have a new diver join me. I hope you go on to get AOW. AOW is so much fun. Not much book learning but a whole lot of diving. Let me know if you'd like to go diving. I'll be heading for Munising, MI this weekend to do some wreck diving and the following weekend I'll be headed for Crosby to dive the mine pits. Send me an email and let me know if you're available, I'd love to have another dive buddy.
Milt
oOO<br />     &nbsp; oOOo<br />   &nbsp; ooO<br /> &nbsp; oo<br />Milt
06-14-2005, 01:55 PM,
Ore-be-Gone in Gilbert is looking good vis was about 20 ft. this weekend.