Remember me
Lost Password Register

anyone into underwater spearfishing?
08-13-2002, 04:50 PM,
Re:anyone into underwater spearfishing?
Ray,<br>Yes, I'm talking Minnesota, I understand you used to have to be a resident to spear in Minnesota but that has recently changed.<br>Quarries?? South Dakota?<br><br>Since I didn't know if I was going to get hooked on this sport or not I purchased about the cheapest single band (trigger) gun I could. Now I'm sure I'll be doing more of this and would like to get a gun with a better trigger, get a different style of spear tip, maybe get a pnuematic gun - although I don't know much about them I see that has them fairly reasonable. For now, I've become very familiar with my gun so I know what it takes to take a fish.. but also know that it's quite limited. It'll be awhile before I do much upgrading as there are a few (lots of) things on the list ahead of a new speargun.<br><br>Get those lungs stretched! Ever thought about getting more serious about freediving? Big Grin <br><br>If we happen to be at the same lake sometime, I always have the spear gun in the truck with the rest of the gear.<br><br>Fred Johnson
Cold and dark down there huh?

Messages In This Thread
Re:anyone into underwater spearfishing? - by freedivernd - 08-13-2002, 04:50 PM
Re:anyone into underwater spearfishing? - by gp - 08-14-2002, 09:12 AM
Re:anyone into underwater spearfishing? - by gp - 08-14-2002, 11:22 AM