Remember me
Lost Password Register

Just Moved
05-24-2005, 08:07 PM,
Re: Just Moved
welcome to the north country!  most of the closest diving for you will be in the detroit lakes/vergas/perham area of minnesota.. some popular lakes are Paul, little mcdonald, six, seven.  But there is a ton of lakes to explore there... + the ottertail river.  Right now those lakes and a lot of others should be pretty clear... usually right around now is the best time of year.  Local regs .. dive flag within 50' (or something like that), I forget but also staying something like 150' from fishermen.  In minnesota you can spearfish rough fish with a regular fishing license, in north dakota you can spearfish most game fish, panfish, and rough fish.
There is some good diving over in the Park Rapids/Bemidji/Walker/Longville area too.  You would have to check with the dive shop in Bemidji maybe for more info on that area.  The dive shops in Fargo, Moorhead, and Detroit Lakes can help you out too.  I think most of them are listed here unde the "diveshops" links.  Maybe I'll see ya at the waters sometime.  I'd be the guy with no tanks.
Cold and dark down there huh?

Messages In This Thread
Just Moved - by AngelFire91 - 05-24-2005, 05:00 PM
Re: Just Moved - by freedivernd - 05-24-2005, 08:07 PM
Re: Just Moved - by dbarlow - 05-25-2005, 10:23 AM
Re: Just Moved - by john j - 05-25-2005, 10:35 AM
Re: Just Moved - by wtdrm - 05-25-2005, 11:00 AM
Re: Just Moved - by billatlake - 05-28-2005, 04:14 AM