Remember me
Lost Password Register

Wazee report
07-04-2005, 09:14 AM,
Re: Wazee report

This has been done, the bowling ball is sitting in the mount where the gazing ball used to be.  It just doesn't have that same "luster"  :'(
Don't believe the hype!
07-04-2005, 04:21 PM,
well it is better than nothing for now...

07-05-2005, 08:11 AM,
Just to let everyone know I broke the gazing ball by accident with the bowling ball thats down there now.  I just tapped it with the bowling ball when I was swimming past to place the ball next to the gazing ball, and poof, the gazing ball shattered.  I couldn't believe what just had happend.  I placed a make shift momorial and plan on replacing the ball with something more solid.  Ill keep you posted. 
Go Big, or go home!
07-05-2005, 08:16 AM,
Maybe we need to setup a donation fund for a more robust gazing ball...maybe one of the more expensive stainless steel ones.  Smile
07-05-2005, 08:16 AM,

I suppose your off to golf with O.J. now,  Murderer.   Wink
07-05-2005, 10:26 AM,
OJ, says that the glove didn't fit and he couldn't have killed the gazing ball, so I must have done it.  I wonder who will press charges, and if killing the gazing ball is even possible. 

By the way the golf game went well, even though I don't know how to play. 
Go Big, or go home!
07-05-2005, 11:22 AM,
I would personally like to thank Deep "The gazing ball killer" Wreck for coming forward... I am glad to know now that everytime I do the gazing ball, uh um sorry, I mean the bowling ball dive, I will have a name to put with the crime.

eric
07-05-2005, 12:13 PM,
Well , I am glad I got to see it last year before it went (poof)...
If there is a Gazing ball fund , I will CERTAINLY donate to it ...

I wonder if that was the bowling ball that used to be up on the fish cribs above the wall??? (I would assume that it is ... maybe ... don't know )  :Smile

Er , maybe someone can put a slate down on the remains of the old one to commemorate the old gazing ball?  Wink

Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
07-05-2005, 01:21 PM,
I looked around and could only find cheep balls that could shatter is bumped by a bowling ball.  So the search will have to continue, I want to put something down there that will be both cool and less distructable.  I hope not to kill anything else.  Its so hard to see the things you love change for the worst so suddenly.  A stainless steal one would be cool and I wont be able to (kill) that one. 

Anyway Ill keep you posted as the search continues, and if any one wants to help out on the new spectical let me know.  I leave for deep wrecks tomarrow, and will be diving Isle Royal.  I hope to get some serious time on the Kamaloops. 
Go Big, or go home!
07-05-2005, 01:53 PM,
Deep Wreck,
What happened to the remains of the broken gazing ball?