Remember me
Lost Password Register

Gunilda Expedition 2005
06-14-2005, 10:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-14-2005, 10:25 AM by john j.)
Gunilda Expedition 2005
There is an opening for a team of two divers on a trip to the Gunilda this September.  Diving dates are Sept 22, 23, 24, 25.  Location is Rossport, Ontario Canada.  This is an awesome wreck, according to the Cousteau team, the "most beautiful shipwreck in the world."  Reputation of this wreck is well known to this regions' tech diver community.

Cost for the charter is $600 U.S. per diver.  Lodging and transportaiton are extra and up to you to provide.  I can make suggestions.

Can be O.C. or CCR divers but must be advanced trimix certified and properly experienced to dive to 260 feet in cold water.  Final decision on qualifications of candidate divers is made by the captain of the charter prior to any payments being made.  This is a very remote site and divers must bring all required gases and/or gas pumping/boosting equipment.  All divers comitted to this trip so far are CCR divers so we will not be bringing compressors, boosters, etc.  Any O.C. divers would have to supply such equipment as necessary to support their dives.

You must have a team of two divers who will be paired up for the dives.

Interested candidates may contact me at janzen_john@hotmail.com
__________________________________________<br />There are very few problems that cannot be solved through the generous application of high explosives.