Remember me
Lost Password Register

Madeira Dive Stories Needed
07-20-2005, 11:06 PM,
Madeira Dive Stories Needed
Apologize for duplicating topic posts across the board but don't want to overlook anyone....

For a web site project in one of my IT courses I am developing a site about diving the Madeira. So many of us over the years have cut our teeth on that wreck I figure there have got to be a few good dive stories worth sharing!

Looking for brief, 200-300 word stories. Good times, not so good times, moments we'd rather forget about, etc. Really looking to capture the essence of how/why this wreck plays such a central part of the MN dive community. Particularly interested in tales from 70's, early eighties. Web ready jpeg images are welcome.

I'll post the site later in the year. All accepted stories/images used on the site will receive full author credit & link to their site if they have one.

Deadline for submissions is July 31st, 2005.
Send to deepsixed101@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Gramps
07-27-2005, 07:10 PM,
Re: Madeira Dive Stories Needed
Quick reminder: deadline for submission is July 31st.

If 200-300 words feels like too much, I'm happy to recieve quick thoughts or reflections on diving the Madeira as well.

Again, this is for a school project which will be posted on the web later in the fall. Your input is valued and will add to the interesting fabric of our MN online scuba community.

Send submissions to: deepsixed101@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Gramps