Remember me
Lost Password Register

Calendar
01-25-2006, 04:32 PM,
Calendar
Are you going to allow, in the future, users to make posts to the calendar? Dive outtings and trips, and special dive events could be added by the community for all to enjoy.

I started this on my own site

Click on public calendar at the bottom, if prompted for a login, check the summer for events, like June 2006, I have found to see what I mean, but I have limited resources, and no user base. It was really only for my personal use.

This would give the community a single place to check for events, and a place for event coordinators to get more turn-out.

Thanks in advance.
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.<br />Blood makes the grass grow, kill, kill, kill!
01-27-2006, 07:25 PM,
Re: Calendar
After receiving some feedback from mnscuba members it has been decided to prohibit members from posting events to the calendar themselves.  We will however offer members and dive shops the option to have events posted to the calendar by request by sending a private message to the Administrators of this site.  The Administrators check the site daily and will gladly post events to the calendar upon request.

Thanks
01-27-2006, 10:26 PM,
:'(
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.<br />Blood makes the grass grow, kill, kill, kill!
05-06-2007, 08:36 PM,
I would find the calendar much more helpful if it had the dive shop diving events posted to it.  As an announcement of birthdays I find it less than useful.