Remember me
Lost Password Register

Someone's working in Cave Country in Florida !!!
08-23-2005, 11:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-23-2005, 01:19 PM by LKunze.)
Someone's working in Cave Country in Florida !!!
Well , things sure have taken a turn for me the last month or so...
I got released from my contract at my job in Jacksonville and I was planning on heading back up to Minnesota....

HOWEVER...

I found out that a dive shop in Luvaville Florida , Right where Peacock Springs is located on the Suwannee River had a room available ... (dive buddy connections , you know   ;D )
So...

I am now staying at Dive Outpost right on the road to Peacock Springs...

And I get to do some part time work too !!!!

Hey , working in a dive shop in Florida  :o :o :o :o

Who would have thought !!!

I will be posting more later but just thought some of you would like to know where I ended up at ...

Thanks again for all your support....Gads , I still miss you guys so much ....

Jean

P.S.  If I last that long down here , I hope to see SOME OF YOU this winter if you go caving down here...

Oh , and one more thing...

I PASSED MY INTRO TO CAVE DIVING CLASS !!!   :o :o :o :o :o

And I got a waver so I can use my double 85s too !!!    YEEHAA !!!!

(OK Jean , enough celebrating )

And I said I would NEVER use double....And NEVER go into a cavern ... AND NEVER NEVER NEVER go into a cave...
Well , er , uh , ah ...  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Oh , on the 1st try , the board put in the post , Peathingy Springs !!!  ( LMAO )
Yea , lets go diving at PeaThingy ...  Wink
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
08-23-2005, 01:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-23-2005, 01:26 PM by LKunze.)
Re: Someone's working in Cave Country in Florida !!!
Yeah, isn't that word censor thing stupid.  I tweaked it a little to allow for certan words and I changed a few of the substitute words and phrases to make a little more sense.   Wink
08-25-2005, 01:39 PM,
Well things just sort of have a way working out don't they Jean? No more filling tanks for you with a whip in the McDonalds parking lot in Brainerd, huh?

Glad to see you are doing good and if I had the choice to come back to MN or not I think it would pretty difficult. Hey, I here the fish at Square aren't keeping as well feed as when you were here...just thought you might like to know! I haven't seen those big Crappies lately either, someone must have cleaned them!

Happy diving,

Eric Myers
08-25-2005, 09:23 PM,
I'm glad you managed to find a way to stay in Florida.  Although, we do miss you up here.

Congratulations on the Cave cert.  I was kind of suprised to see that considering you adversion to caves.  I guess for you, never translates into in a few months.  ;D

Tim