Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive Site update
08-30-2005, 10:33 AM,
Dive Site update
Well here is the latest on the dive site project. With the shutdown of state offices in June everything is at least 2 months off. The grant for this project has been approved and the paper work went to the govenor for final signing last week. I talked to the people and they expect that back by the end of the week and when that happens it should be shortly there after we will be putting them down. Our projected date is Sept. 17th I'll keep everyone abreast as things happen
08-30-2005, 11:31 AM,
Re: Dive Site update
I don't want to ask you to retell what you are talking about, but I'm not sure what you are reffering to when you say dive site project.  Is there another thread somewhere where you explain what this is, or is this one of those things that are a need to know basis?  If some how the gov't is allocating money to help create or improve on a local dive site I would love to hear about it.
08-30-2005, 11:55 AM,
The sites include 2 helicopters, 2 airplanes, 2 training platforms (2 already there) and a school bus will be joining 2 rail speeders, 2 boats, plant cat, 2 processing pumps, pontiac car, jeep and a truck (this is at 200 feet)
08-30-2005, 01:20 PM,
What lake is this in and near what town?
08-30-2005, 01:31 PM,

Are there any maps available of this pit?  I'll be up there this weekend with some friends and would like to know a little more about the sites before jumping in (especially the truck at 200'!).

Any info. would be appreciated.
08-30-2005, 01:59 PM,
Lake Ore-be-Gone by Gilbert is the answer for the 1st question. Second question if you stop at the office at the camp ground there you'll beable to get outr flyer it has a map on it If they are out stop by the shop we have a more detailed map and we are putting to gether a map with depths and GPS locations of the sites most will be marked with bouys. There are bouys at the locations where the new sites are going in so all that is at those are the anchoring stakes
08-31-2005, 02:18 PM,
and i have a wedding to go to on the 17th... funny the things friends do to ruin your fun...

09-06-2005, 03:20 PM,
You need to find more considerate friends.  8)