Remember me
Lost Password Register

Hi everyone I have something cool to share with you.
09-17-2005, 03:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-18-2005, 05:12 PM by scuba diving Matt.)
Hi everyone I have something cool to share with you.
Just wanted to tell you all that I pasted 3 minutes and hit 5 minutes and it was a blast. I wish that I would have stayed UW. It is hard to communicate with just eyes. When I close my eyes that means to surface. Now I need a signal to let them know I want to stay UW longer. It would be nice to get the communicator for my Neptune and be able to talk to my support team. They need communicators and mask also.

I can’t wait for the next time in the pool. I well be face first next time and have more help too. I well be UW longer too. It sure was a blast wearing my dive gear because it has been to long. I didn’t have and third person to take pic. Just my dad above water. Man my dream sure is coming together fast. Now all I want to see is fish.

Take care every one and safe diving Matt.
8)
So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.<br />-Christopher Reeve-
09-18-2005, 10:46 PM,
Re: Hi everyone I have something cool to share with you.
Matt:
THAT IS JUST AWESOME!!!!
Wonderful ...  ;D ;D ;D

Yes , isn't it just the most wonderful feeling being under???  I still LOVE IT myself !!!

I am glad you are getting to do longer each time ... It is SO COOL to watch you progress like you have (makes me happy).  I hope that you also get to do some fish watching real soon ... 

(I can see where just eye communcation would be tough...I hope you can come up with the communicators etc ... Now THAT would be just awesome!)

Hey , keep on , keepin on there DIVER !!!

Take care and keep us updated , please !!!

Jean
Luraville , Florida
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
09-19-2005, 08:59 AM,
Hi Jean,
Thanks for the awesome words!  It is just so awesome to be underwater, I am enjoying the whole thing so much.  I cant wait to go to the Florida Keyes and see some real sea life up close and personal!  Take care and don't worry, I will continue to update everyone.  Next time I go in the pool I hope to shoot for 8 minutes or more.  I'll keep working to get that communications system no matter what!
Matt
So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.<br />-Christopher Reeve-
09-19-2005, 09:05 AM,
awesome Matt...  one step closer
09-19-2005, 08:53 PM,
Way to go Matt!!! Seeing a person with that much passion is really inspiring. Good luck with everything to come.  Smile
09-20-2005, 02:08 PM,
Thanks guys!  It is awesome to be getting closer.  I'm always trying to figure out ways to make this happen sooner!  Take care,
Matt ;D