Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lets try it again
11-02-2005, 11:25 AM,
Lets try it again
I dont know if Tullibee's post was missed. (I know I did)

Lets talk about a date. 1st 3 weeks in Nov. are fine. Any interest???
11-02-2005, 10:34 PM,
I'm up for another try!
pretty much any night during the week works for me.  my weekends look pretty busy now until mid Dec.

Jon
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
11-05-2005, 12:21 PM,
Re: Lets try it again How about???
Nov. 10th. It is the Marine Corps's birthday, I alsoways have a Bev. on that day. Buffalo Wild wings on Central (65) south of 694. Between 6 and 7.
CJ
11-14-2005, 02:28 PM,
Arrrgh! I missed your post...
I KNEW I forgot to check something last week...  guess I was concentrating too much on deer hunting.

Even being an Army vet I would've joined you for a beer to the Corp!  Did you find any other takers?

Maybe we should try the Friday evening after Thanksgiving again?
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
11-18-2005, 09:59 PM,
Re: Lets try it again
That may work.      I'll let you know!!
11-22-2005, 07:47 AM,
Re: Lets try it again
I'm trying to check here regularly this week!  I'll also put a thread up on D2D to check with the gang over there to see if anyone has any interest in Friday as a possible...

Jon
11-23-2005, 06:50 AM,
Tulibee, even if its just you and I lets do it. NT
-
11-23-2005, 03:30 PM,
what time? and where this time?
I'll maybe try to drag my original buddy again, and I'll check with the D2D guys and my diving cousins again too.  looks like a couple of them have a lunch gig set up for Tuesday in downtown Mpls (8th St. Grill @ 11:30 if your around)  I'm in for that one too.

11-23-2005, 10:04 PM,
Buffaalo wild wings 6:00 pm on central. How about you chuck N??
=