Remember me
Lost Password Register

GUE Conference
11-17-2005, 09:31 AM,
GUE Conference
Just thought I would post a short message about the GUE Conference that was just held this past weekend in Gainesville, FL.

It encompassed conversations about equipment, decompression & theory and numerous other items. Was great to meet people like JJ & George and others from all over the world.

It felt like a usual group of divers getting together and just talking about diving, very comfortable to ask questions whether in a group or one on one. 3 of us from Rochester attended the meeting after doing a week long cave diving around the area.

We also took a private tour of Halcyon manufacturing and it was very impressive, as I work for a manufacture I could see the quality controls and level of professionalism they strive for every day and knowing we took a tour that wasn't scheduled showed that they weren't putting up the dressing for us.

The conference was 3 days long so if you want more details you can just ask, don't feel like trying to write everything down at this time  Tongue.

John Preston
Rochester, MN
12-29-2006, 10:43 AM,
Re: GUE Conference
Hey Preston.  Long time. Where ya been? How's it goin?
01-24-2007, 06:27 AM,
Re: GUE Conference
Hey Corndogg,

Just living in Ohio these days. Been traveling back and forth to MN as much as possible and doing some diving, caving etc.

Whatcha been up too?