Remember me
Lost Password Register

Christmas list?
12-17-2005, 07:43 PM,
Re: Christmas list?
I wanna dive vehicle that gets 50 miles to the gallon.... and a house closer to the equator to park it by.
Cold and dark down there huh?
12-18-2005, 11:31 AM,
I have my two new Alum. 80s sitting under the tree right now along with my new SeaLife DC-200 wnderwater camera.
12-19-2005, 06:30 AM,
How about some of my Northern dive buddies coming down to Florida to dive with me this winter?????

Now THAT'S A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME !!!  ;D

Jean

P.S.  Maybe a set of Faber LP 95's would be nice too ...  Wink
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
12-19-2005, 10:57 AM,
Hey Jean I may take you up on that! I'm diving grand Marais jan7th weekend, ice class with a friend and scuba center feb 11th, and ice dive with the frogmen feb 18th. Roataan march18-25th. I was thinking sometime in between feb-march I'll be jonesing for a warm water dive.The 95's sound nice,but I'm saving up for a rebreather. Linda
If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are--Will Rogers
12-21-2005, 07:39 PM,

Well , I am sticking with Open-circuit to do my caverning/caving down here.  I love my 85's and I think that 95's would be my weight limit.  I won't get into the rebreather thing because so many of my buddies down here dive O/C that I need to dive the same configuration while caving ...
Oh well , I guess I just love my bubbles !!!

Take care and happy Holidays!
Hope to see you down here this winter.

Jeano Beano
FT. White , Florida
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH