Remember me
Lost Password Register

HELP quick! where to buy in minneapolis area
03-06-2006, 02:30 PM,
Re: HELP quick! where to buy in minneapolis area
I don't remember the manufacturer but I bought a 35mm camera and housing (rated to 100') for about $45 at Fantasea. I know SeaYa in Shakopee carries them too. I've taken it on 2 dives and it works fine. I'm no photographer but for $45 you won't hear me complaining about it. The photos look as good as any other 35mm photo's I've taken.
03-15-2006, 07:08 AM,
I don't know your time frame, but I am coming back from a triip of my own, and Iwas planning on selling my Olympus 4 MP with PT-010 on eBay. I have the 8 MP with the PT-023 now, and I think that's enough camera. I don't want to look like a Christmas tree with 2 cameras. make me an offer! Tongue
03-23-2006, 08:14 PM,
OK, I'll blame you!  It's all your fault >Sad (LOL)
I started looking and took my own advice...Just bought an olympus SP-350 camera with an Olympus PT-030 housing. 

Now what's worse is that my old sealife strobe is not compatable with the Olympus camera. :Smile :Smile  So now I'm  looking for a compatable TTL strobe.  I'll probably go with the Olympus FL-20 flash and underwater housing. One more toy just seems to lead to the need for another. Tongue
03-25-2006, 04:24 PM,
AandA, am I hallucinating,
  or did I send you a PM? (nt)
about my set up.
CJ