Remember me
Lost Password Register

Great deal to Cozumel in March
01-05-2006, 12:16 PM,
Great deal to Cozumel in March
Hey I am planning a trip to Cozumel and found a great deal jsut a little over $600.00 includes air and hotel,  per person. You hook up with a dive shop there and you have some of the best diving you can get. The dive shops charge about $60 for a 3 tank dive, that  will be 2 in the morning and one in the afternoon

My plans are March 1 - March 8, I hoping to get a few more MN divers there and we can have some fun.

and pick Hotel Casa del Mar

You cannt bet the price
01-05-2006, 09:48 PM,
Re: Great deal to Cozumel in March
I would love to join, but that's right around finals for me Sad And not on the good side of finals, either.
01-11-2006, 09:58 PM,
I would also join, but I wouldn't be able to go unless it was between march 11-19th.
01-12-2006, 10:32 AM,
1-12 Just a FYI the price went down today it works out to be about $575.00 per person .......wow now that is a deal.......1-16 update:..Bummer the price just went back up again  Sad
01-25-2006, 04:41 PM,
HA! We're actually booked there b/c they had such a great deal! Good to see we made the right choice.  ;D
But we're going March 15-21... Sad
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.<br />Blood makes the grass grow, kill, kill, kill!
02-09-2006, 09:37 AM,
just got back from cozumel on sat. the diving was good but the corals took some major beating in the hurricane but was still great to see the island and coral after the hurricane was a great trip.
02-10-2006, 02:22 PM,
Half of the island is closed and the sand is covering alot of the coral. This is why there are good deals. I am here Cozumel now and thought I would let people know there is a reason for reduced airfair.

60 dollars is getting us two dives

Be careful for a boat captain named blondie he said he had O2 until a diver got bent then he let us know he has but it is getting fixed and not in the boat. He also told us not to do saftey stops. 

saftey is not his concern. 
02-12-2006, 06:40 PM,
Thanks for the up dates, and I hope others going will keep sending updates too  ;D