Remember me
Lost Password Register

GLSPS Dive Into the Past 2006 is Feb 25 at Thunderbird Convention Center
01-16-2006, 05:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-26-2006, 06:24 AM by LKunze.)
GLSPS Dive Into the Past 2006 is Feb 25 at Thunderbird Convention Center
The Great Lakes Shipwreck Preservation Society is presenting their annual shipwreck and diving show "Dive Into the Past" at the Ramada Inn & Thunderbird Convention Center, Bloomington, MN on Saturday, February 25, 2006. (Note the new location)  This year's featured speakers will be photographer Mike Musto, who will show his photos of Truk Lagoon and Paul Murphy Survivor of the WWII Indianapolis Sinking.  Spend a day exploring shipwrecks and maritime history and help support the GLSPS shipwreck preservation projects. Our program includes both fresh-water and saltwater presentations, exhibits, and numerous raffle prizes.  Rooms are available at a discount if booked before Jan 25, 2006.  We are also sponsoring a free Friday nite at the movies Feb 24, which is just a social fun nite open to anyone to present his pictures or videos.  For more information visit .
02-21-2006, 03:15 PM,
Re: GLSPS Dive Into the Past 2006 is Feb 25 at Thunderbird Convention Center
BUMP

Hope to see many of you mnscuba.com members at the GLSPS show this Saturday.  Jason and I will have a mnscuba.com table set up at the show.  Stop by and say hello.  Smile
02-22-2006, 11:17 PM,
   f y i     the hours are 9am to 5 pm on sat
     and come join us at the movies fri nite!!!! 

02-23-2006, 09:57 AM,
Divers and non divers,

I have been seeing a few posts reguarding ice diving on Saturday, Feb 25.  I think that you should reconsider and join us at the "Dive Into The Past Show".  It will be bigger than ever this year!  It is going to take place at the Thunderbird Hotel in Bloomington (next to the Mall of America) from 9:00 AM to 5:00PM.  Lots of prises at the raffel and silent auction.  Do you need some gear?  You could win something or, buy something at the silent auction for a fraction of the price!!  Allot of Dive Shops will have booths there.  They may even have a special deal on equipment or, a out of town or local dive trip that you have always wanted to go on! 
Check it out!

Come on down and enjoy the show.  Our line up of speakers are going to be very intersesting this year lots of prises and most importantly all your dive buddies you haven't seen all winter will most likely be there!

So what do ya say!  Put that ice diving gear away for a weekend or, for just one day this weekend, and come on down to the "Dive Into The Past Show"! 

For more information on the show, log onto the GLSPS website at, .

(Lonnie and Jason will be there, stop by the booth and say Hello)!

PJK
Safe Diving<br />PJK
02-23-2006, 10:51 AM,
  We rescheduled the dive for Sunday instead of Saturday so we can attend the show. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin ;D ;D I figure we should have at least a couple of months of good ice diving.  But the show is only once a year! I know I really enjoyed it last year.