Remember me
Lost Password Register

I finely did my one hour dive.
01-28-2006, 10:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-30-2006, 03:40 PM by scuba diving Matt.)
I finely did my one hour dive.
Hi everyone, I just wanted to tell you all about the dive. It was about six feet down in the pool. I killed the hour and it was a lot of fun. Ever thing went well but for one thing that didn't go well was my gloves. I have never had that problem before. My hands fell into the dry suit sleeves and the gloves filled up with air and I could not get my hands back inside the gloves so I said forget it and lets’ dive. I think I need to get my sleeves shortened because they are a bit too long anyway.

My total dive time so far is 280 min. I am working with Diveheart to get myself certified. I have been studying hard to pass the PADI test.

Here is the link to some of my new photos.

Take care everyone Matt.
So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.<br />-Christopher Reeve-
01-31-2006, 09:02 AM,
Re: I finely did my one hour dive.
Congrats!  Big Grin
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.<br />Blood makes the grass grow, kill, kill, kill!
02-01-2006, 09:37 AM,
Re: I finely did my one hour dive.
Thank you!
Matt ;D

So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.<br />-Christopher Reeve-