Remember me
Lost Password Register

New Shop
01-27-2006, 09:46 PM,
New Shop
Does anyone know where the new "A Diver's World" is going to be located and when it's opening?  I heard about it the other day from some fellow divers.

Thanks!
01-30-2006, 07:03 PM,
Re: New Shop
"A Diver's World" is going to be located near Lakeville Harley Davidson (and Fleet Farm) off Interstate 35 South.  The new owners are previously from FantaSea Diving in Burnsville (But don't hold that against them!!)  A friend of mine has been dealing with Nick and Pat for years and highly recommends them.  Any thing else I can help you out with...Just let me know.
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
01-31-2006, 02:05 PM,
Is pat the technician from the burnsville fanasea?  I got an email from him the other day and I was thinking that that was who it was, he is very good and has always helped me out right a way.

Doug
AOW
02-08-2006, 05:02 PM,

Yes, one and the same...
03-06-2006, 02:10 PM,
So does anyone know when this place will open up yet?
03-07-2006, 07:41 AM,
We're all waiting excitedly for the chance to go buy more stuff!  Ya, I know that feeling.  I just sent them an E-mail to inquire on the date for store opening and or Grand Opening details.  You could also contact directly at "patrick@adiversworld.com" for more information.  My credit cards cringe in fear!
03-07-2006, 03:47 PM,
O.K. I'm back with new info hot off my e-mail...The address is: 
A Diver's World, 
16430 Kenrick Avenue, 
Lakeville, MN 55044

The Phone Number (952)  892-7211

Work is still in progress getting the shop set up (Painting walls, setting up display racks...) it's a new building not just existing retail space!

This is going to be so fun!  We wish them all the best!
03-07-2006, 09:08 PM,
They recently posted maps on their web site, , as well as a couple of photos of the shop as it is being built.  Pat and Nick are awesome.  Their focus has always been on “people”.  That is probably why they have such a large following of customers.  I can’t wait for their shop to open! 
04-01-2006, 08:19 PM,
Hey Everybody!

I drove by "A Diver's World" on my way back from South Padre, Texas...The new sign is up and it looks great!  Not long now till the grand opening!!!
04-02-2006, 04:24 PM,
Hi guys-

The shop is open now!  I stopped in today, and it looks great!  Pat and Nick (formerly at FantaSea) are there, and really excited.  Their website is up and running and Pat said they'll be updating it more in the coming weeks. 

Check it out!