Remember me
Lost Password Register

New Shop
06-02-2006, 08:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-06-2006, 11:44 PM by DiverQueen.)
Re: New Shop
I just stopped in at "A Diver's World" in Lakeville!  This cool new store is having their Grand Opening this weekend, Saturday, June 3.  Get in and check out the specials.  Nick and Pat told me that if I register for my Advanced Open Water, I can get my husband's class at Half Price!  I'm just surprised they didn't post it in Dive Shop Events!!!
LW
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
06-06-2006, 11:43 PM,
I'll be stopping by "A Diver's World" Wednesday afternoon to pick up my purchases from this weekend.  I couldn't make it in personally but called in an order by phone so as to get the Grand Opening prices!  I love these guys!
06-07-2006, 12:03 AM,
Diver Queen........ so much for your loyalty comments you made to Smith div.  several months ago... in this forum...

you love every one.  whats the flavor next month...... I heard a shop is opening in DesMoines.  I think they have a grand opening special too.  You can have another snorkel.  You may need it you've been down so much.

lol.

max
06-07-2006, 12:43 AM,
Des Moines is a little far to drive...But I'll look into it on our next trip!  Just kidding!

I have my "Favorite Dive Shops" and there are a few stores I wouldn't recommend to anybody!  (Unless I really didn't like them!) 

Seriously though, how many stores would say, "call during the sale and let us know what you want and we'll give you the sale price on your selected items when you come in, or we can ship it to you!"  Nick and Pat did that for me...You really have to check out their store!
Lisa
06-30-2006, 11:13 AM,
What's an "E-diver"?
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.<br />Blood makes the grass grow, kill, kill, kill!
06-30-2006, 11:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2006, 11:20 AM by LKunze.)
Someone that surfs the internet forums a lot and talks a big game like they know it all or know more than they actually do and often can't back it up because they don't dive very much and/or have sub-par diving skills.  People that fit this description are often "trolls" as well. 
06-30-2006, 11:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2006, 11:21 AM by LKunze.)
Someone that surfs the internet forums a lot and talks a big game like they know it all or know more than they actually do and often can't back it up because they don't dive very much and/or have sub-par diving skills.  People that fit this description are often "trolls" as well.
[/quote]

AH! Thanks!
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.<br />Blood makes the grass grow, kill, kill, kill!
06-30-2006, 01:19 PM,
[/quote]

What's a troll?
06-30-2006, 01:24 PM,
[/quote]

What's a troll?
[/quote]
From Wikipedia:
In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who comes into an established community such as an online discussion forum, and posts inflammatory, rude, repetitive or offensive messages designed intentionally to annoy and antagonize the existing members or disrupt the flow of discussion.
06-30-2006, 02:09 PM,
I will agree that Pat can be a bit powerful/high pressure when it comes to sales, and comes off as a bit cocky at times, but I must say that the service I've received from him outside of sales has been stellar. I'll leave it at that.