Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diver Down TV Show
01-31-2006, 08:14 PM,
Diver Down TV Show
Has anyone seen the show "Diver Down" on the new R&R network on dish?
IT's all about scuba diving, a different place every time.  Even the commercials are fun to watch.  This is the kind of stuff we live for.  It's on daily at 6:30 pm on Dishnetwork.  (at least that is what we have). 
02-01-2006, 09:49 AM,
Re: Diver Down TV Show
Aw! No! Unfort I have Time Warner Cable - no dish :/ Can't b/c of condo association Sad
What channel is R&R? Maybe us cable TV watchers can petition Time Warner to carry that network Big Grin

Thanks for the info!
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.<br />Blood makes the grass grow, kill, kill, kill!
02-01-2006, 01:21 PM,
We get it on the Water channel which is channel 216 on the Dish network.  Freat show, they seem to do the majority of there diving in cold water in the New England part of the U.S.  I believe the show is made in the New Hampshire area.  The problem with it is they don't say where they are going to be from night to night and it doesn't say in the online guide so you have to wait for the show to start to know where they are going to be that night.  Great show though.
02-01-2006, 08:11 PM,
You can also check out their website at: 
02-01-2006, 09:56 PM,
I was checking them out. In the process, I also found:

Reminds me that the Great Lakes are only around the corner. I CAN NOT wait to dive them - and get the training and experience to wreck dive them. That's a childhood dream of mine Big Grin

Also, I found quite a few audio/video podcasts. I reccomend iTunes; and searching for SCUBA podcasts to everyone!
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.<br />Blood makes the grass grow, kill, kill, kill!