Remember me
Lost Password Register

Hope this is clean enough
09-11-2002, 07:11 PM,
Hope this is clean enough
I saw this posted and thought it was absolutley hilarious. Maybe we need a new forum, places to avoid like the plauge.

I can kind of see the guys point though. My brother-in-law is a warm water whimp and thinks I'm absolutley nuts for "wasting your time in cold nasty water with nothing to see". Why do we brave chilly temps (both above and below) to jump in where the fish and water are both green and a bottom of silt that is occasionally as unpleasant to the nose as it is the eyes? Are we a little nuts, or is it just that there is nothing better than diving, period, and we are willing to go the extra mile. Or maybe both. ;D

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

Tom
09-11-2002, 11:41 PM,
Re:Hope this is clean enough
Funny site. I wonder how Christmas Lake missed the list. Wink

I have grown to love cold water diving because of the increased challenge. The wreck diving is great!
--Jason
05-01-2003, 11:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-01-2003, 11:24 PM by tbrown.)
Re:Hope this is clean enough
This site has been moved and will stay open. I really got a kick out of "45 Degrees? Crappy Viz? Smelly water? And not a damn thing to see? Cool! How do I get there". Now you can give Lake Elmo it's proper due.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

Tom