What would you bring to a meeting
1 a three ring notebook.
2 a pen.
3 paper.
4 all of the above.
grumpie................
03-16-2006, 04:52 PM,
Re: Coffee Club
And Grumpie said...Let him or someone else who is going to be there, know how many are coming so we can get a headcount.  He wants to have about six or so.  Let us know how big of a table we will need to seat everyone...Etc.  And don't forget his list from above!
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
03-16-2006, 10:49 PM,
Hey Max, call me and remind me.(nt)
03-17-2006, 09:10 AM,
ok wtdm.
Grumpie,  I will be there.  I'll be looking forward to meeting all of you.
HAVE A HAPPY ST. Patricks Day.    see other post.
MaxFactor
03-19-2006, 07:30 PM,
Thanks Grumpie for all of the information and sharing of some of your experiences.  The group that was there obviously had a tremendous amount of experiece.  You obviously are a total pro and I  know just hanging around you, we will all learn from a life time of experiences that you have had.  Congratulations on all of your diving career. 

I will look forward to learning more from you and the group.  I am willing to put in my time and learn from the ground up.

Thanks again to all of the divers that were there. 

Maxfactor
Joe Burnett
03-20-2006, 08:19 PM,
So now that we know why Scuba Pro gear is preferred by Public Safety Dive Teams, does anyone care to share what kind of gear they dive with?

I have a Zeagle Escape back floatation BC with aftermarket octo on the inflator.  My regs are Sherwood Blizzard and the shadow octo (on the inflator).  Computer is Aeris Atmos 2, SPG is Sherwood, compass is also Aeris.  Knife on left leg, shears on BC.

Bad news is my husband didn't pass his swim test for scuba class.
03-22-2006, 12:28 AM,
Grumpie, 
When will we be able to meet again?  Looking forward to training! &  Meeting some of your team.

MaxFactor
03-22-2006, 05:27 PM,
Grumpie, Chris, Jeff, Pat, diver
I got my partner to donate a bunch of 3 ring binders for the group.  we could have red, black or white.  Let me know your preference and i will pick them up. 

Also I read all of the material you handed out at the meeting on Sunday.  No problem with complying to all of the standards. 
Please let me know when we can get together. 

MaxFactor 
03-22-2006, 05:42 PM,
Next question is, who has International Alpha (the blue and white "K" shaped flags)?  As I read something about flying both the U.S Scuba red and white and the International Alpha flag for every Search Dive.