Remember me
Lost Password Register

Another newbe to mnscuba
03-22-2006, 10:28 AM,
Another newbe to mnscuba
Just happened across your forum. Looks good! Smile  Live out here in Willmar, looking for new dive partners.  My college son is not around much anymore and want to do more diving.  Been diving for about 3 years, area lakes, Alex lakes, crosby mines, Coz.  Would love to progress to dry suit someday. Would like to try some nothern lakes,  do some Superior dives . Have a fish and ski type boat. Have my own equip. except for tanks. 
04-01-2006, 08:09 PM,
Re: Another newbe to mnscuba
Hi Jay, good to hear from you.
When the ice goes out, check conditions on Green lake up the road in Spicer.  I'm interested to know more about it because it is one of the clearer waters in the local region.  I live in the Twin Cities, but occasionally travel to Willmar to visit my sister.  Don't ask about the lake she lives on Tongue  Mud is clearer!
Clearwater lake in Annandale is also supposed to be fairly clear.  That's where they harvested ice for the Winter Carnival Ice Palace back in 199?  Whatever year that was when they went in debt so deep with that project!

In the metro area I like Square lake by Stillwater and Christmas lake on Highway 7 in Excelcior.  It's really close by and easy to boat access!

Welcome to the board, we have fun and keep each other informed! 
Lisa  A.K.A. Scuba Queen

My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
04-03-2006, 08:52 AM,
Re: Another newbe to mnscuba
hey Jay,
I live in Buffalo silvia in Annandale is an ok lake also. last yeay Maple Lake was great in the spring 25'.
I also make frequent trips to Crosby. Drop me a line or call my cell 763-742-9393
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !