Remember me
Lost Password Register

"Smurf" PVC dry gloves
03-26-2006, 04:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2006, 04:38 PM by LKunze.)
"Smurf" PVC dry gloves
If anyone uses the Diving Concepts style dry glove ring system and needs replacement gloves or a spare pair I found a local source.  Lowes carries them and they are only $5.98 a pair.  I picked some up today.  They only had them in size Large but thats the size I wear anyway.  They are the same as the Atlas gloves that come with the Diving Concepts ring system. 
03-27-2006, 08:45 AM,
Re: "Smurf" PVC dry gloves
They are the exact same gloves?
03-27-2006, 09:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-27-2006, 09:31 AM by LKunze.)
Exactly the same as the Atlas 495 gloves which do not have the sewn in yellow fuzzy liners in them.  You can buy the Atlas fuzzy yellow liners from Seattle Marine if you prefer them.  I just use cheap fleece liners or rag wool liners.  I must say that I prefer the gloves that do not have sewn in liners.  If you get a leak you can easily remove your liners and use a dry pair for the next dive.
03-27-2006, 12:41 PM,
Thanks for the heads up on the dry gloves.  I found them at Fleet Farm in Lakeville with the sewn in liners for about the same price.  I don't know if it was a one time thing or not as last week they were out.   I have gone through Seatle Marine and had good luck with them. Nice to know they are available locally at a good price.

Question: Does anyoneknow where to get the Viking rubber glove cheap?