Remember me
Lost Password Register

Shop Closing
04-15-2006, 09:02 AM,
Shop Closing
Tall Pine Scuba has a heavy heart as at the end of June when our insurance expires we will be closing the door. Being in a small area we can no longer keep up with the internet sales and discount catolog sales. We will still be diving and doing training for those that need it. We have support from Superior Dives and Inner Space for our air needs. The cost of doing business is getting out of hand. We will still also be maintaining the bouys at Ore-beGone so the dive sites will be marked. The web page will be changed but for those that haven't checked it out we have the new maps on it. Once the web page changes I'll post it here so people will know how to contact us.
We thank all of you that has stopped by to visit, get air from us or buy something.
We will see you out there diving
Rick, Al, & Dave
06-08-2006, 09:22 PM,
Re: Shop Closing
I checked out your page it is looking good I see you changed a few things.  Sorry to see you close.  Midwest shops are having a difficult time with everything you stated I hope Gander doesn't expand their idea to the store in Duluth, but if they do maybe you'll beable to sell off inventory and your compressor and repair shop.
07-11-2006, 11:40 AM,
Rick, are you officially closed now?

What did you do with all your stuff, and what is becoming of the shop now?
07-12-2006, 02:00 PM,
shop is closed but we still have items for sale you would have to contact me at 218.290.6489 or 218.749.1561 I will open the storage area I am also servicing regs and tanks can also still order through our suppliers I am also instructing O/W to Assistant Instructors
As for air I am meeting Friday with someone and hopefully I'll have air available again
Rick

08-08-2006, 09:03 AM,
    I have dove there several times.  It's always sad when the LDS can't make it.  Best of luck to them.