Remember me
Lost Password Register

Inon Demo Days
04-09-2006, 09:10 PM,
Inon Demo Days
Hello,

My name is Steve Philbrook; I work for Inon America.  I am planning on hosting an "Inon Demo Days" this June in Crosby.  This demo weekend is free of charge and an opportunity for anyone who owns a camera & housing to try a variety of Inon products.  We also plan on having a guest speaker at the event.

For those unfamiliar with Inon, we make high-powered, compact strobes that offer Auto, Manual, and S-TTL Auto exposure for film, point & shoot digital, and DSLR cameras.  We also manufacture wide angle, dome, fisheye, and close-up conversion lenses.  All our lenses are made of the highest quality optics and can also be used on land (except for the Fisheye Lens).  We do not make cameras or housings for digicams, but if you own a housed digicam from Canon, Olympus, Nikon, Fuji, Sony, or a digicam in an Ikelite housing, among others, there is a good chance Inon has accessories specifically designed for your camera. 

The chart found at this link:  details some, but not all, of the camera/housings compatible with Inon products.

If anyone has a question about Inon products or camera compatability, or if you would like more information about "Inon Demo Days", please email me at .

Steve Philbrook
General Manager
Inon America, Inc.
04-09-2006, 11:52 PM,
Re: Inon Demo Days
Steve, welcome to the forum and thank you for providing this opportunity to our members!
--Jason