Remember me
Lost Password Register

Hey Everyone, here is my latest article.
04-14-2006, 03:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2006, 07:28 AM by scuba diving Matt.)
Hey Everyone, here is my latest article.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I attached a link to my article from scuba news, most of the article was written by John Chatterton.

I also attached a photo from last Monday 4/10/06 when I hung out with John and Ritchie, and Evan most of the day. It was a lot of fun hanging out with these guys. It was great to see them dive. John interviewed Drew (my dive instructor) and I on Monday for his new online magazine he is working on. That was a cool surprise. I am hoping to be able to dive at the aquarium at the mall soon.

I also had them and a bunch of my dive friends over on Sunday afternoon. It was a blast. There are so many great ideas from them all on how to make my vent work with the rebreather underwater. It was great to finally meet Jim Elliot from diveheart.

Take care everyone.

Matt
So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.<br />-Christopher Reeve-