Remember me
Lost Password Register

Technical problems on the site
04-14-2006, 06:10 PM,
Technical problems on the site
As many of you know mnscuba.com was down for about two days due to technical problems with the server.  It looks like we kind of have it up and running but there is some missing data.  Hopefully Jason will have it up and going at full strength again early next week.

04-14-2006, 08:01 PM,
Re: Technical problems on the site
OK..... Well we all got a taste of whats its like with no mnscuba.    SO HERE's    A  Toast to the guys who keep this up and running for all of us.    THanks admin. staff,    Jason,  Lonnie,  Jim, and the rest of you. 

I will buy you a glass of wine, beer, tea,  shot what ever your pleasure is when I see you guys.

JOE B.

MAXFACTOR.
04-17-2006, 12:35 PM,
To Whomever it may concern.
When the sit came back up, there were errors. I sent an email to admin@mnscuba.com, but, got a "vacation" reply. It said to request help with the host, visi.com. Which I did. Here's the flurry of emails that ensued, for what its worth. They seemed to think this was my website. I post these her, as I know not what else to do with them; in newest to oldest:

Digital North Support System Message

We consider the work on this job ticket completed.  Your assistance is necessary to confirm that the work was properly completed.  Please click on the following webpage link. 
You will have the opportunity to either confirm your job ticket or re-activate your job ticket.

Job Summary:

mnscuba.com

Access Your Job Ticket:

We recommend that you access your job ticket to review the actions taken to complete your job request.  The ticket actions may include additional information that you need.

We will close your job ticket in five days if you have not clicked on this link. 

Please contact us immediately at 800-427-0715 if you do not feel this job ticket was handled properly. Sam  Larson was responsible for the resolution of this ticket.

Please save this e-mail message for your documentation. Thank you.

VISI Support System Message

VISI staff performed work on this Support Ticket on 04/14/06 at 06:22 PM.
We understand the importance of this work request.

Your Support Ticket Summary:

mnscuba.com

Recent Action:

Wiscuba is working correctly also.

Questions:

Please contact your account representative if you have any questions or concerns related
to this work.

VISI staff performed work on this Support Ticket on 04/14/06 at 03:03 PM.
We understand the importance of this work request.

Your Support Ticket Summary:

mnscuba.com

Recent Action:

This has been corrected for mnscuba.com.  We are still working out some other issues with the wiscuba.com site.

Questions:

Please contact your account representative if you have any questions or concerns related
to this work.

A VISI Job Ticket was created for you on 04/14/06 at 02:29 PM.
The job ticket confirms that we will provide services to your organization. 
You can call our support line at 800-427-0715 if you have any questions regarding this ticket.

We placed your job ticket into our support queue.  A VISI staff member will take ownership of your job ticket at the earliest opportunity.

Your Job Ticket Summary:

mnscuba.com

Your Job Ticket Description:

To: <support@visi.com>
Subject: RE: Out of Office AutoReply:
mnscuba.com Forums
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 13:00:43 -0500

Can't get into forums on mnscuba.com - I receive this error:

file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect.
File(/home/mnscuba/www/yabbse/Themes/converted/index.template.php)
is not
within the allowed path(s):
(/home/httpd/vhosts/mnscuba.com/httpdocs:/tmp)

On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 01:00:43PM -0500, Scott Zielinski wrote:
> Can't get into forums on mnscuba.com - I receive this error:

> file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect.
> File(/home/mnscuba/www/yabbse/Themes/converted/index.template.php) is
> not within the allowed path(s):
> (/home/httpd/vhosts/mnscuba.com/httpdocs:/tmp)

There was an issue with the server that hosts your site.  Your site has been migrated to a new server with newer versions of most of the software.  This may be causing an issue with scripting.  I'll open a ticket with the admins regarding this.

Details may be found at

>
>
>  _____
>
> From: Baker, Jason [mailto:jbaker@visi.com]
> Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 12:45 PM
> To: Scott Zielinski
> Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: mnscuba.com Forums
>
>
>
> I am out of the office until Monday.Please call the VISI/ Digital
> North support number if you have any service requests. Thank you.
> Can't get into forums on mnscuba.com - I receive this error:
>

> file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect.
> File(/home/mnscuba/www/yabbse/Themes/converted/index.template.php) is
> not within the allowed path(s):
> (/home/httpd/vhosts/mnscuba.com/httpdocs:/tmp)
>

>

--
Jeff Kozel, Manager, Customer Services, VISI/Digital North; 612-395-9000 support 612-395-9010; pgp keys available at Quantum physics suggests that, when not directly observed, this email may cease to exist or will exist only in a vague and undetermined state.
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.<br />Blood makes the grass grow, kill, kill, kill!
04-18-2006, 03:18 PM,
I think Lonnie dumped the site because I past him in time spent online. then the next day the site goes down, and when it comes back he's out front again.  Wink
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
04-19-2006, 09:02 AM,
Hmm, interesting.  Maybe I should just leave my computer on at home when I go to work and keep it logged on to increase my lead...LOL! ;D
04-19-2006, 09:08 AM,
Hmm, interesting.  Maybe I should just leave my computer on at home when I go to work and keep it logged on to increase my lead...LOL! ;D
[/quote]

I don't think you have to do that. When you log in, you indicate how many minutes you want to stay logged in. You could shut your computer down, and I'm pretty sure you'll show that you're still logged in.  >Big Grin
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.<br />Blood makes the grass grow, kill, kill, kill!