Remember me
Lost Password Register

pancake breakfast
04-19-2006, 08:55 PM,
pancake breakfast
my wife is walking in the breast cancer 3day. her team is doing a couple pancake breaffasts. the first is April 22 from 8 to 10 am at the Plymouth Applebees. it is located at hwy 55 and Vicksburg (by Cub).
come on by and if your lucky I might even serve your breakfast. 8)
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
04-19-2006, 10:20 PM,
Re: pancake breakfast
I would love you join you Jim, Howver it is a long drive from Tavernier Florida.
05-08-2006, 10:25 AM,
well You get a second chance. we are hoasting one on Sat. the 13th at the New Hope Applebees at 42nd and Winnetka from 8 am to 9:30 am
05-08-2006, 04:27 PM,
Opening weekend of fishing!!!
05-09-2006, 07:15 AM,
I dont plan these things  :Smile
I guess I just have to cook some at the GUDC spring fling the fallowing weekend. Big Grin
05-09-2006, 09:32 PM,
hey Jim,  not all of your buddies are abandoning you. 

I think I'll try to get some people over there for you.  While all of the fishermen are up fishing, I will be in the night clubs fri and sat. night. chit chatting with they're wives.    lol  I am sure chuck will be there too. 

Probably just get home in time to have a couple of pancakes.  Is the syrup hot.

maxfactor
05-09-2006, 09:43 PM,
wtdrm.    come on,      you  can  miss one opener!  its for a good and worthy cause. 

ACTUALLY,  I am very impressed with your commitment to Millacs'    It is my understanding that you have not missed an opener for 51 years on the same lake.  Have you ever caught the one that got away.

Even when you were in the military, you made it home for the opener.    That has to be some kind of record. 

CONGRATS  to MR. Chuck Johnson.  DiveMaster extraordinarie. 

How many dives did you have in Crosby last year.  I think you should set a record for that too.  Not to many divers are up there just about every weekend. 

CATCH SOME FISH FOR ME TOO  PLEASE  Ill give you worm money.

MaxFactor

05-10-2006, 05:24 PM,
The only way I give Walleye away is if your at my fishhouse eating them.
And yes I have caught the one that got away.
Good story, only to be told in a boat or at a dive site.

81 dives at Crosby last summer. I Cant break out at which sites. At least not right now, but at least 30% at Louise.

CJ
05-10-2006, 09:50 PM,
WTDRM.... I think I am going to go scuba diving on Mil lac's under  your boat next weekend.  We'll video your catch, and maybe find some anchors that you probably lost on the rock pile.

I predict that you will have a great weekend. 

As for Jimbo's  3000 foot dive, in the dive master class room at GUDC..,.    while working on an oil rig      he  not only got super saturated, he got the chicken poc's ..    ask me  I'll tell  you about it later.

On a more serious note though,  I will pay for your bait,    just share some of the bootie,

MaxFactor
05-11-2006, 06:48 AM,
the chicken pox are better but did you just ask WTDRM to share his bootie  ??? how much were you drinking last night