Remember me
Lost Password Register

Crosby Diving
04-30-2007, 04:15 PM,
Re: Crosby Diving
Nate (shooter), you and Arc Flash (steven) really need to hook up!!!

Ya both have the same fundamental rigging/gear concepts, are both FULL of energy and enthusiasm for diving, etc.etc.etc.  Not ta play matchmaker fer divers but HEY when the fin fits.... I highly reccomend you two try to hook up.
05-01-2007, 07:47 AM,

???  Wink  >Big Grin

;D ;D ;D We are talking diving, right? :-\  ;D

Thanks for confirming my hunch! From reading his posts I was looking forward to diving with him. I forsee hungry divers gathered around an open fire with garlic and lemon marinated fresh grouper flesh sizzling in the bkgnd 8)

05-01-2007, 09:59 AM,
Shooter,
That's a deal but no free lunchs, I'll have to spear one of them Crosby carp!  ;D

Brown mustard should cover up taste, right?  :-\

Anyway, Let me know when you will be getting out.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
05-02-2007, 07:38 AM,

Skip the carp idea Wink they do make for some fine target practice though >Big Grin I usually fillet them for the dogs. I have to warn you though, once you try grouper other fish just wont taste the same Big Grin

I am contemplating diving on Sun. I have a new underwater metal detecter I am anxious to use. I was thinking about diving under the bridge on the Ann River south of Mora on hwy 65 or Green Lake west of cambridge looking for a 1caret diamond ring lost last year. Both would be limited vis dives
05-02-2007, 07:56 AM,
What time on sunday morning at ann river?
05-02-2007, 08:55 AM,
I am open for any time. I only live about 3-5 miles from there 8)
05-02-2007, 11:26 AM,
That sound cool but I'm in WI this weekend. Probably dive Lower Pine. Word is there is a log cabin at the bottom, about 100 feet.

Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.