Remember me
Lost Password Register

Ore-be-Gone
05-22-2006, 06:24 PM,
Ore-be-Gone
The dive site bouys are up vis was 20 plus feet today Mr. Bones is in good shape and we rigged the big plane to be moved this week to the souyth side ove by the car and boat and motor It should have a bouy on it by the weekend and the big helicopter bouy should be up by then.  Hope you all come up and enjoy.

Attached Files
.jpg   Picture 022.jpg (Size: 91.01 KB / Downloads: 341)
.jpg   Picture 015.jpg (Size: 89.74 KB / Downloads: 355)
.jpg_thumb   Picture 015.jpg_thumb (Size: 31.59 KB / Downloads: 1)
.jpg_thumb   Picture 022.jpg_thumb (Size: 20.37 KB / Downloads: 0)
06-07-2006, 07:51 PM,
Re: Ore-be-Gone
the hueys bouy is now up and Ran into a scheduling problem with moving the big plane to the south side will be doing that soon hopefully in a week if we can get the boat it will rest at 50 feet and we will be running cable from the car to the tire to the plane and then to the boat if we have enough cable we will run out to the huey
Had a student out on the north side vis was poor going back to the bus above 25 feet below we had 10 to 15 stopped by the small helicopter saw something real neat a dive shop left a calling card I thought that was great it was laminated and has held up from last year
Remember great caming on this end come on over and visit.
06-08-2006, 05:27 PM,
Will be up in a couple weeks Rick.  I haven't seen the new sites yet.
06-10-2006, 08:01 PM,
[/quote]
Give me a call in advance tocoming up we'l;l try to hook up
06-25-2006, 04:38 PM,
[/quote]
Give me a call in advance tocoming up we'l;l try to hook up
[/quote]
Shoot, I somehow managed to miss this post Rick. Sad  I did see a pickup truck parked down at the beach with Tall Pine Scuba painted on it on Saturday.  Was that you?  We were up Friday through today.  I got in 4 dives at Ore Be Gone.  We checked the out the Huey helicopter, the bus and the airplane.  Viz was pretty good, better than last time I was up.  I really liked the plane in between the platform and the speeders.  Hopefully Jason will get some of his pictures posted in the photo gallery! 
06-26-2006, 06:41 AM,
Lonnie: that was Dave, we are still training and all so you'll see us out there. Did you make it to the south side to the twin engine plane we moved over there. 
06-26-2006, 08:42 AM,
No, unfortunately I didn't.  That was on the agenda for Sunday but my two buddies had to leave Saturday night so I decided to head back Sunday morning.  I'll be back at least a couple more times this summer though so I look forward to seeing it then.
07-03-2006, 12:29 PM,
Hello-
Just curious if there is still a place in the area to get air fills?  We have a group that will be up in a couple of weeks.

Thanks!
07-03-2006, 07:54 PM,
No, unfortunately there is not.  Tall Pine SCUBA officially closed.  Nearest airfills as far as I know would be in Duluth.  Best option is to rent extra tanks if you don't have enough for the weekend.