Remember me
Lost Password Register

No More camping at Crosby Ironton Pits
06-12-2006, 09:39 AM,
Re: No More camping at Crosby Ironton Pits
DOES  ANYONE  KNOW  HOW  MUCH  THE    STATE  OF TAX'S  (MINNESOTA)    ALREADY  OWNS........ 

DO WE REALLY NEED TO CUT OUT PRIVATE OWNERSHIP EVEN FURTHER.....?

AT WHAT COST  DOES  THE STATE  PAY TO ACQUIRE  A PIT. OR ALL THE LAND AROUND IT.    THE LAW OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND REQUIRES THAT THEY END UP PAYING A TON FOR THE LAST PART......

EMINENT DOMAIN DOESN'T WORK IN THIS CASE.  THEY NEED TO PROVE A MAJOR BENEFIT TO THE PUBLIC,  AND THEY CAN'T REALLY JUSTIFY PURCHASING MORE PIT LAND, MUCH LESS MORE  "  RECREATIONAL LAND."

WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND BUY SOME LAKE LOTS FROM THE PRIVATE OWNERS.....  There is a reason its private land.  Investors decided along time ago, that it was a valuable investment. 

I can appreciate the "not bashing" comment... as i am not only a patriot, hero, and supporter of authority,  ...... but  lets face it.....      someones got to speak up on some of these issues.....

"Comprehensive Plan"      is code  for    we're gonna get it from you private land owners..  we just need time to figure out how.....  its also code for    you show me your hand now,  so i (THE STATE OF TAX'S...MINNESOTA.....)  can figure out how to play OUR MONOPOLY....TAX  U  TO DEATH CARDS.... 

MAXFACTOR.........  SUPPORTER OF FREE ENTERPRISE.  REPUBLICAN.... AND  KING OF MY HILL.

Messages In This Thread
No More camping at Crosby Ironton Pits - by AandA - 06-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Re: No More camping at Crosby Ironton Pits - by wtdrm - 06-08-2006, 03:56 PM
Crosby pits info to B--ch about "no more camping" - by wtdrm - 06-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Re: No More camping at Crosby Ironton Pits - by MAXFACTOR - 06-12-2006, 09:39 AM
Re: No More camping at Crosby Ironton Pits - by wtdrm - 06-16-2006, 07:18 AM