Remember me
Lost Password Register

Any Tips for my OW Dives at Wazee?
04-26-2002, 10:04 AM,
Any Tips for my OW Dives at Wazee?
If anyone has some good tips for the OW dives I'd be happy to hear them. I'm not worried about it, but it never hurts to learn some extra tips, etc.<br><br>Thanks!
04-26-2002, 10:14 AM,
Re: Any Tips for my OW Dives at Wazee?
Just keep everything you covered in your pool training fresh in your mind and you'll be fine.  There's really nothing to the open water dives other than you'll be diving in a much funner environment. Smile  
04-26-2002, 04:51 PM,
another cool thing to remember is relax .. you may seem stressed that it OW & you are actually IN the OPEN WATER ... that just causes problems.. enjoy the view but keep relaxed & breathe!  Always Breath!!!   ;D
Stunn~
05-01-2002, 10:29 PM,
Wazee....hmmmm.....<br><br>FYI: look out for the 20-30 foot thermocline, it can be shocking!  In the summer there can be as much as a 15-20 degree drop on some of those thermoclines.  <br><br>Other things: remember what you learned in class and pool sessions, relax, have fun, breathe, relax, have fun, breathe, take in your surroundings as they are awe-inspiring, relax, have fun, breathe, don't be concerned about the arms coming out of the fish crib, relax, have fun, and breathe.  Don't forget to "look" over the wall  ;D<br><br>Cheers!